Everyone has different reasons for selling their home, but most hope for the following results:
- It will sell quickly.
- You will get the highest price possible for your property.
- The process will be smooth and trouble-free.
I truly strive to achieve just that for all of my clients.
When you choose me as your agent, you’ll be working with a professional who truly listens to you, promotes your listing effectively, and keeps working hard until your property is sold (I’ll actually go well beyond that, because I believe that the cornerstone of my business is keeping strong positive relationships with my clients).
Due to my knowledge of the local market, and my background in interior design I can showcase your home skillfully. I know how to set the listing price so you get the most for your property. I know how to attract many qualified buyers, and have an incredible network of over 1800 agents working within my Brokerage alone (we sell more than any other Real Estate Brokerage in Canada- sorry to burst any Balloons!). I know how to get that SOLD sign on your front lawn, fast!
Throughout the process, I’m with you every step of the way, making sure your questions are answered and that the entire experience is a positive one.
Here is a brief overview of the services I offer my selling clients:
- I always provide a free in person consultation and, if requested, a free home evaluation/comparative market analysis.
- I will, taking into consideration your input, determine a fair market value for your home, and show you any and all data used to support my analysis.
- Assist you in preparing your home for sale (a well presented home often sells faster and for more money).
- I will provide professional floor plan and photography services to properly showcase your property.
- Your home will be posted on the MLS® system, realtor.ca, and multiple other online sites.
- I will market your home, at my expense, efficiently and effectively to attract qualified buyers.
- Be personally present during all negotiations, showings, and Open Houses- I will be there to showcase your homes best features, and properly handle any questions or objections from buyers or their agents.
- I will provide you with current status reports about your home viewings and market changes.
- I pledge to keep my client load manageable in order to give each one the care and consideration required throughout the home selling process.
If you haven’t sold a home before, keep in mind that I work on contingency. I only get paid when your home sells. So there’s no risk.
Your Personal Consultation
To get started, I recommend we schedule a Personal Consultation. I’ll visit your home, do an assessment of your property, answer your questions, and give you my professional opinion as to how much your home may sell for and how long that may take.
If you plan to purchase another home in the area, we can talk about that too. In fact, there are significant advantages to having me help you with both transactions.
This consultation gives us both the opportunity to get to know one another and to see if there’s a good fit. You’ll learn how I work, how I market and sell homes, and how I attend to my clients’ needs.
After this consultation, although most people are eager to get started with me as their agent, there’s no obligation. This is a get acquainted meeting only.
So let’s meet. Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule your Personal Consultation.